You may be tempted to save this recipe for a special occasion since these smooth, creamy chocolates are divine, but with just a few ingredients they're easy to make anytime.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, baking cocoa or red and green sprinkles
- In a microwave, combine chips and milk. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Chill for 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts, coconut, cocoa or sprinkles. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store covered at room temperature or in a refrigerator. Yield: 6 dozen.
Originally published as Holiday Truffles in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2006, p81
Reviews for Easy Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review