You may be tempted to save this recipe for a special occasion since these smooth, creamy chocolates are divine, but with just a few ingredients they're easy to make anytime.
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, baking cocoa or red and green sprinkles
- In a microwave, combine chips and milk. Microwave on high for 3
- minutes, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in
- vanilla. Chill for 3 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts, coconut, cocoa or sprinkles.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store covered at room temperature or in
- a refrigerator.
- Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 103 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.