Easy Tropical Mandarin Chicken
I receive many compliments whenever I serve this salad. It's great to serve for brunch or at a shower. For those light meals during warmer weather, just add a roll, fresh fruit and iced tea for a delicious treat.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a medium bowl, combine first eight ingredients; mix well. Cover
- and chill for 1-2 hours. Fold in pecans just before serving. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 687 calories, 52 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now