Easy Tropical Mandarin Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine first eight ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Fold in pecans just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 687 calories, 52 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.