- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a medium bowl, combine first eight ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Fold in pecans just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Chicken Salad in Country April/May 1995, p51
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Tropical Mandarin Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review