Easy Tropical Mandarin Chicken Recipe
I receive many compliments whenever I serve this salad. It's great to serve for brunch or at a shower. For those light meals during warmer weather, just add a roll, fresh fruit and iced tea for a delicious treat.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- In a medium bowl, combine first eight ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours. Fold in pecans just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Chicken Salad in Country April/May 1995, p51
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Easy Tropical Mandarin Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >