SINCE there are just the two of us in the household now, I need to "keep it small" in my cooking. This dessert helps me do just that. Using the vanilla wafers was my idea...they work perfectly in smaller portions. —Betty Kibbe Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 16 vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup prepared vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup prepared tapioca pudding
- Spread the flat side of 12 wafers with 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves each. Crumble remaining wafers and set aside.
- Place five wafers each around the edges of two individual 4- to 6-oz. dishes, preserves side facing in. Place one wafer in the bottom of each dish, preserves side up. Spoon vanilla pudding in the center; sprinkle with wafer crumbs and half of the coconut. Top with tapioca pudding and remaining coconut. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Trifle For Two in Reminisce Extra December 1996, p47
Reviews for Easy Trifle For Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review