- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Tossed Salad
"This makes a great lunch salad. It also went well with Baked orange chicken dish andSsweet corn and Tomato Saute."
"great color, taste and healthy"
"This has been a favorite for years; I really like the salad with Italian dressing, and fresh pineapple if I've got it."
"We do this salad regluarly...except I use cashews, pecans or walnuts instead of almonds and sometimes I add pear as well. I use Brianna's poppy seed dressing. But it's also really good with Girard's White Balsamic."
"Great salad! Also used regular dressing instead of fat free. They add sugar in the fat free foods and my son is diabetic so we try and stay low carb."