Apples, almonds and cranberries provide powerfoods galore in this easy five-ingredient salad. Katie Wollgast — Florissant, Missouri
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Tossed Salad in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p61
Reviews for Easy Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review