Easy Tossed Salad for Two
Apples, almonds and cranberries provide power foods galore in this easy five-ingredient salad. Katie Wollgast — Florissant, Missouri
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and
- cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2-1/2 cups equals 210 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 5 g protein.