Easy Tossed Salad for Two Recipe
Apples, almonds and cranberries provide power foods galore in this easy five-ingredient salad. Katie Wollgast — Florissant, Missouri
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
2-1/2 cups: 210 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Easy Tossed Salad for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC