Apples, almonds and cranberries provide power foods galore in this easy five-ingredient salad. Katie Wollgast — Florissant, Missouri
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Tossed Salad for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Easy Tossed Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2010
"This salad was very easy to make and the poppy seed salad dressing gives it a great taste!Note: I've only been able to find just one brand that has a Fat-Free version of the poppyseed dressing. The brand is - Maple Grove Farms of Vermont"