Apples, almonds and cranberries provide power foods galore in this easy five-ingredient salad. Katie Wollgast — Florissant, Missouri
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Tossed Salad for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Easy Tossed Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review