- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Easy Tossed Salad for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Easy Tossed Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2010
"This salad was very easy to make and the poppy seed salad dressing gives it a great taste!Note: I've only been able to find just one brand that has a Fat-Free version of the poppyseed dressing. The brand is - Maple Grove Farms of Vermont"