- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 large apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, apple, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Tossed Salad
Sort By :
I have made this salad for a couple of years - got the recipe from a hospital - I also add a grilled chicken breast cut up in pieces.
This makes a great lunch salad. It also went well with Baked orange chicken dish and
Ssweet corn and Tomato Saute.
great color, taste and healthy
This has been a favorite for years; I really like the salad with Italian dressing, and fresh pineapple if I've got it.
We do this salad regluarly...except I use cashews, pecans or walnuts instead of almonds and sometimes I add pear as well. I use Brianna's poppy seed dressing. But it's also really good with Girard's White Balsamic.