Easy-to-Stuff Manicotti Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) manicotti shells
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 14 pieces string cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Spread half of the meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Drain manicotti; stuff each shell with a piece of string cheese. Place over meat sauce; top with remaining sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy-to-Stuff Manicotti
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy recipe! Ate 1/2 for my husband and I and froze the other half. Thanks for sharing!"
"I made this a couple of years ago and forgot about it. Last week my significant other asked for it. It is easy to make and my 2 picky eaters approved."
"Very good and very easy, though I think next time I'll put two sticks of string cheese in each manicotti."
"i use 1/2 box of walmart great valu rigatoni , 10 string cheese, add some cottage cheese just like lasagna. 2 batches of meat sauce makes a really big batch tastes just like lasagna but do not really have to layer like lasagna"