Easy Tiramisu Recipe
This no-bake treat comes together quickly and can even be made the night before. Sometimes I drizzle additional chocolate syrup over the coffee and pound cake. Other times, I add sliced almonds to the topping.—Nancy Brown, Dahinda, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- 1. Cut cake into nine slices. Arrange in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish, cutting to fit if needed. Drizzle with coffee.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 520 calories, 29 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC