- 48 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1/4 cup brewed strong Maxwell House® Coffee, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Season's Delight French Vanilla Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 ounce BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated
- ARRANGE 36 wafers on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. coffee.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- LAYER half each of the pudding mixture and grated chocolate in crust; cover with remaining wafers. Drizzle with remaining coffee. Repeat layers of pudding and chocolate. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 3 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Easy Tiramisu Pie
Sort By :
"I adore Tiramisu and this did not disappoint. This was very easy to make. I did substitute lady fingers for the vanilla wafers and dissolved instant espresso powder for the brewed coffee."
"Very good, very rich. A little difficult to remove from pie for serving. Add a little vanilla with the pudding mix."
"Ooooh..this looks yummy. I must try this."