- 48 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1/4 cup brewed strong Maxwell House® Coffee, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP® Season's Delight French Vanilla Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 ounce BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated
- ARRANGE 36 wafers on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. coffee.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- LAYER half each of the pudding mixture and grated chocolate in crust; cover with remaining wafers. Drizzle with remaining coffee. Repeat layers of pudding and chocolate. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 3 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Easy Tiramisu Pie Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Easy Tiramisu Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review