This recipe makes a great quick dessert for a special supper…or anytime. It's easily doubled if needed. What a fun use for pudding snack cups! —Betty Claycomb, Adverton, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 12 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Set aside two vanilla wafers; coarsely crush remaining wafers. Divide
- wafer crumbs between two dessert dishes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Drizzle over
- wafer crumbs. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes. Top with whipped
- topping; sprinkle with cocoa. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 267 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.