Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 package (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- Cut cake into nine slices. Arrange in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish, cutting to fit if needed. Drizzle with coffee.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Tiramisu
Sort By :
"So easy and just wonderful. Everyone loved this and one pan wasn't enough for us."
"Quick, easy and everyone loved this dessert."
"We made this for a large group and it was the highlight of the night. Everyone loved the taste and it was easy to make. The Heath candy on top drizzled with some chocolate was wonderful!"
"Made this for girls night in...wonderful. Added chocolate syrup over the cake before spreading the cream cheese mixture. Yummy."
"This was a good base reciped. I used 2 pkgs of cream cheese, 2 tbs of brewed coffee and 1 tbs of vanilla in the recipe. I then finely crushed 1 tbs of instant coffee to sprinkle over the top with semi sweet chocolate. My family loved it."