Easy Three-Cheese Pesto Pizza
With a ready-made crust, this pizza can be on a serving tray in half an hour. The triple cheese blend will make these slices go fast.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small skillet, saute onion and red
- pepper in oil until tender. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread pesto to within
- 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with cheeses, onion mixture, olives and
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 16 slices.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.