- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread pesto to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with cheeses, onion mixture, olives and tomato.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 16 slices.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Three-Cheese Pesto Pizza
Sort By :
"Very good. Substituted a handful of cheddar-Jack cheese for the feta. Only used half the can of olives."
"this is the absolute best pizza i've ever made. its so fast and simple. i've made it over and over again, and finally made two at a party the other night and it was a big hit!!! no joke!"