With a ready-made crust, this pizza can be on a serving tray in half an hour. The triple cheese blend will make these slices go fast.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread pesto to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with cheeses, onion mixture, olives and tomato.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 16 slices.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Pesto Pizza in Taste of Home February/March 2008, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Three-Cheese Pesto Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review