Easy Taco Salad
This salad goes over well at any social function. (Teenagers just love it!) I usually double the recipe because it disappears so fast.—Faye Shaw, Medicine Hat, Alberta
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 medium head lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup bottled Catalina dressing
- 4 to 5 cups corn chips, crushed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain well. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Combine beef, lettuce, tomatoes, dressing, corn chips and cheese in
- a large serving bowl; toss well to mix. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.