This salad goes over well at any social function. (Teenagers just love it!) I usually double the recipe because it disappears so fast.—Faye Shaw, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 medium head lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup bottled Catalina dressing
- 4 to 5 cups corn chips, crushed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain well. Stir in taco seasoning. Combine beef, lettuce, tomatoes, dressing, corn chips and cheese in a large serving bowl; toss well to mix. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Easy Taco Salad Maindish in Country Ground Beef 1993, p95
Reviews for Easy Taco Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review