- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 medium head lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup bottled Catalina dressing
- 4 to 5 cups corn chips, crushed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain well. Stir in taco seasoning. Combine beef, lettuce, tomatoes, dressing, corn chips and cheese in a large serving bowl; toss well to mix. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Taco Salad
Sort By :
"I used the Nacho Cheese Doritos, but I think the Fritos probably would have worked better. I think the Catalina dressing was a little too sweet though."
"I love this receipe but I use Ranch Doritos and ranch dressing instead of the Catalina dressing... Delicious!"
"I like to use Zesty Cheese Doritos instead of plain corn chips. It really adds a great flavour!"
"Not big on tomatoes, so used cucumbers and green onion in place of, came out great. I think it is one of those recipes that you can fix to your liking!Very good!"