Easy Sweetheart Salad Recipe
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide salad greens and cranberries between two salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 159 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Sweetheart Salad
"Nice to see some recipes for two. This was quick to make and tasty."
"I made this with some friends for Valentines Day and it was so good! It's so simple to make and delicious!"