Easy Sweetheart Salad Recipe
Our home economists share the recipe for this speedy salad featuring convenient salad mix, dried cranberries, bottled salad dressing and purchased honey-roasted almonds.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide salad greens and cranberries between two salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 159 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC