- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad greens and cranberries between two salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sweetheart Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006
Reviews for Easy Sweetheart Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2016
"Nice to see some recipes for two. This was quick to make and tasty."
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2010
"I made this with some friends for Valentines Day and it was so good! It's so simple to make and delicious!"