- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad greens and cranberries between two salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sweetheart Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006
Reviews for Easy Sweetheart Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2010
I made this with some friends for Valentines Day and it was so good! It's so simple to make and delicious!