Easy Sweet Slaw Recipe
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, onion, celery and green pepper. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Sweet Slaw
Sort By :
easy and delicious.
My husband, who claims he doesn't like pineapple, ate almost the whole bowl of this super slaw. It is really that good!
This easily became my favorite, go-to slaw recipe. The pineapple adds a desirable sweet twist.
My hustand never liked coleslaw until I made this recipe. Now he can't get enough of it. It is definetly a keeper!!
I made it for friends in my office and got rave reviews! I found it quite "easy" to prepare! Great flavor and I highly recommend it.