Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
4 ServingsPrep/Cook Time: 15-20 min., let stand for 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice or Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and
- stir 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- ADD vegetables, pineapple with juice and sweet and sour sauce; mix
- well. Stir in water. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until almost all of the
- liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.