- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice or Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- ADD vegetables, pineapple with juice and sweet and sour sauce; mix well. Stir in water. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
Sort By :
"I think this recipe was decent. It was a little on the bland side but I also used brown rice to make it healthier. I'd certainly make it again."
"Wheres the butter in this here recipe?! My thighs didn't get wider than the Mississippi without no butter!!!!"