Easy Summer Fruit Salad
“My friends are always requesting this salad.” Colorful slices of fruit get dressed up with a simple sauce of citrus juices and honey. Anneliese Deising - Plymouth, MI
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 1 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1 cup diced honeydew
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups sliced ripe bananas
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small
- bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over
- fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Add bananas just
- before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 120 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 fruit.