- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 1 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1 cup diced honeydew
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups sliced ripe bananas
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Add bananas just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Summer Fruit Salad
Sort By :
YUM! I don't like honeydew, so I left it out and added more blueberries & a third kiwi. So good!
Made this for a Memorial Day picnic. Very similar to my regular fruit salad, but the addition of Kiwi and the fruit dressing made it extra special. Got lots of compliments!!
Really good! And the leftovers tasted great the next day!!