Easy Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 36 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each), thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place a meatball in each shell; transfer to prepared dish. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Easy Stuffed Shells(23)
Sort By :
Well, I love 5 ingredient recipes like this, and my family liked it. Just two suggestions to improve it: next time I will put about a tablespoon of Ricotta in each shell and nestle the meatballs in it. Also, the parts of my shells which were not covered by sauce got overcooked - I don't think you need to cook it as long as the recipe calls for, and I won't uncover it next time. Definitely, using your own best meatball recipe will elevate the quality of the dish. But for sheer convenience, I plan to keep shells, sauce + frozen meatballs on hand to make this on busy nights.
This recipe is simple and fast. I wasn't a huge fan of the frozen meatballs though, my personal taste preference I guess. I might try the exact same recipe but with homemade meatballs though.
My lucky day ~~ just found this recipe, now in RB. Look forward to making this soon!!
SO easy and SO good. This is a recipe I will be making again with my granddaughter and also one to take to the cabin.
My family really liked these and they are really easy to put together!! I will be making these again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Meatball Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >