- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine bread cubes,
- parsley, cheese, 2 tablespoons oil, lemon peel, garlic, pepper and
- remaining salt. Gently spread artichoke leaves apart; fill with
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until heated through and stuffing
- is lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 278 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 945 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.