- To assemble, split shortcakes in half. Place cake bottoms on dessert
- plates. Top each with half of the strawberry mixture. Replace
- shortcake tops.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- remaining sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Dollop onto
- shortcakes. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now