Easy Strawberry Sherbet
“This is a delightfully tasty treat for any time of year,” writes Pat Key from Central City, Kentucky. This versatile dessert is perfect for kids or as an end to an elegant meal. With only three ingredients, it couldn't be easier or more delicious!
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + Process: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups strawberry soda
- In a blender, combine milk and strawberries; cover and process until
- smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in soda.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to manufacturer’s directions. Transfer to a freezer container;
- freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. May be frozen for up to 1
- month. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 162 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.