Easy Strawberry Napoleon Recipe
"This rich pudding-like dessert is one of my family's absolute favorites," declares Karen Sawatsky of Vineland, Ontario. Fresh strawberries make a pretty topping while convenient saltine crackers form a no-fuss crust.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 36 saltines
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in the whipped cream.
- 2. Place a third of the crackers in an ungreased 8-in. square dish (break crackers to completely cover bottom of dish). Top with a third of the pudding mixture. Repeat the layers twice.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Top with strawberries just before serving. Yield: 9-12 servings.
1 each: 166 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Easy Strawberry Napoleon
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC