- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Orange paste food coloring
- 24 Oreo cookies
- Red or black shoestring licorice
- 48 M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- Prepare and bake cake batter according to package directions for cupcakes; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, tint frosting orange; set aside 1 tablespoon. Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting. Place one cookie on each cupcake.
- For legs, cut licorice into 2-in. pieces; press eight pieces into each cupcake. Attach two M&M's to each cookie for eyes, using reserved frosting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Easy Spooky Spider Cupcakes(4)
Sort By :
A big hit for my son's school Halloween party! Oreos did not hold up well, they became soggy and gummy - these need to be consumed within 24 hours of making.
My niece love theses I also crushed up Orero's n made dirt with a gummy worm.
This was such a fun thing to make! Very easy and the kids (and adults) loved them!!
Made these for my sons class party. All of the kids loved them! Will definately make again and again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes for Kids >
- Cupcakes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Cakes >
- Halloween Cupcake Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >