Easy Spinach Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1. In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender. Add broth; bring to a boil. Add the tortellini; reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Stir in tomatoes and spinach; heat through. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 147 calories, 4g fat (0g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 8g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Easy Spinach Tortellini Soup
"My daughter and I love this recipe. It is simple to make and is quite delicious. We always make double or triple batches because everyone loves it. This recipe is definitely a keeper!"