Easy Spiced Pecans Recipe
The combination of spices on these nuts seems to warm everyone on cold winter days. I made this recipe several times over the holidays. —Tammi Simpson, Greensburg, Kentucky
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and spices. Add pecans and toss to coat. Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 262 calories, 25 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Spiced Pecans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC