Easy Spaghetti Recipe
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken
- 1/4 pound reduced-fat process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, water and spaghetti; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. Add process cheese; stir until melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 570 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 2115mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 5g fiber), 43g protein.
Reviews for Easy Spaghetti
"My kids just loved it! Definitely will make it again."
"I plan to try this today ! My husband loves spaghetti and I hate the mess...using one pan appeals to me ! thanks"
"This is THE favorite spaghetti recipe in our house! It's quick, easy, makes more than 2 servings (for us), only uses one pan. It's almost perfect to me!"
"quick, easy, tasty recipe just right for our motorhome travels."