Easy Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe
Oregano adds Italian-style flavor to this traditional dish from Joanne Rocchetti in New London, Connecticut.
- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in the Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic powder. Shape into three meatballs.
- 2. In large skillet, cook meatballs in oil until browned on all sides and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. In the drippings, saute onion and garlic until tender. Add spaghetti sauce and meatballs; heat through. Drain spaghetti; serve with meatballs and sauce. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 666 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 1733mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 6g fiber), 39g protein .
Reviews for Easy Spaghetti with Meatballs
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2016
"Very good. I cooked this recipe as written."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC