Easy Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe
Oregano adds Italian-style flavor to this traditional dish from Joanne Rocchetti in New London, Connecticut.
- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a small bowl; stir in the Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic powder. Shape into three meatballs.
- 2. In large skillet, cook meatballs in oil until browned on all sides and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. In the drippings, saute onion and garlic until tender. Add spaghetti sauce and meatballs; heat through. Drain spaghetti; serve with meatballs and sauce. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 666 calories, 22g fat (6g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 1733mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 6g fiber), 39g protein.
Reviews for Easy Spaghetti with Meatballs
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2016
"Very good. I cooked this recipe as written."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC