Easy Southwestern Chicken Soup Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine tomato paste and broth. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 224 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 631mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 20g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 lean meat, 1 vegetable
Reviews for Easy Southwestern Chicken Soup
"Easy, tasty soup!"