Easy Sour Cream Raisin Pie Recipe
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry; trim even with edge of plate. In a small bowl, beat eggs on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the sour cream, sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, cloves and salt and mix well. Stir in raisins. Pour into pastry shell.
- Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie. Place over filling; trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and remove foil. Bake 40-45 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Sour Cream Raisin Pie(1)
Sort By :
Awesome recipe! Turned out perfect! This pie would be perfect for any Thanksgiving or Christmas gathering...very spicy and full of Fall flavor!!