Easy Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- 1. Place salmon, skin side down, in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar, salt and pepper. Drizzle with Liquid Smoke. Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard liquid. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
One serving (2 ounces) equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Easy Smoked Salmon
"I made this with flounder instead of salmon and it was amazing! This recipe is a keeper!"
"I've made this recipe many times, and it's so good. Reminds me of the packaged smoked salmon my Aunt in Seattle always sent to us for Christmas. Yummy!"
"I wasn't so big on the brown sugar and it could have uses some herbs..."
"I had been looking for a good salmon recipe and came across this one - never used liquid smoke, but was very pleased with this recipe, everyone just love it! It is definately a "keeper"!!"