"A reader shared this recipe in another Reiman magazine years ago...and it has become my favorite way to prepare salmon," writes Norma Fell from Boyne City, Michigan.
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- Place salmon, skin side down, in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar, salt and pepper. Drizzle with Liquid Smoke. Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Drain and discard liquid. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Easy Smoked Salmon in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p5
Reviews for Easy Smoked Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review