- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
Sort By :
This is a good one! Will definitely make again.
I made this for a potluck, and it was a hit! It was great tasting and easy to make! This one is going in the recipe box!
5 star easy & tasty but not for M&C purists. Canned soup gives it a slightly sweet taste, but makes the sauce easy. Fontina is inexpensive & can be hard to find, so i agree with others' recommendations to try other cheese blends. Sauce-to-cheese ration is high (very saucy) so if you like a more solid M&C, use more macaroni.
Love this recipe. It freezes great, too.
Made this on Saturday and just loved it. Considering making it as a side for Thanksgiving. One of the best mac & cheese recipes!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >