- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
"I made this for my daughter's university graduation celebration yesterday. This was EXCELLENT and so easy to make. I followed the directions exactly as written. This is a keeper. Comfort food at it's best. Thanks for sharing!"
"I agree with bearikins & also withtexan 11"
"Once again I will never know since none of Campbell's soups are gluten free and the recipe gives no alternative."
"Shredded cheese 1 cup is 4oz. It is not 8oz. Note her recipe "As SHREDDED"."
"Please clarify cheese measurements. 1 cup is not 4oz but 8 oz. I would think it would make a difference in the recipe and also in the Nutritional Facts. Thank you"