Easy Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese Recipe
My sons always cheer, "You're the best mom in the world!" whenever I make this creamy mac & cheese perfection. Does it get any better than that? —Heidi Fleek, Hamburg, Pennsylvania
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- 2. Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 346 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 712 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC