- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine soup, milk, sour cream, butter and seasonings; cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Stir in cheeses until melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese mixture. Cook, covered, on low 1-2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Easy Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
"I agree with bearikins & also withtexan 11"
"Once again I will never know since none of Campbell's soups are gluten free and the recipe gives no alternative."
"Shredded cheese 1 cup is 4oz. It is not 8oz. Note her recipe "As SHREDDED"."
"Please clarify cheese measurements. 1 cup is not 4oz but 8 oz. I would think it would make a difference in the recipe and also in the Nutritional Facts. Thank you"
"I can't see the point of cooking the noodles, making the cheese sauce and then cooking it in the crockpot for 1-2 hours. This is not any easier than any other recipe."