- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound beef top round steak, cut in half
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add beef; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Layer with the beef, celery and tomato sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Easy Slow-Cooked Swiss Steak
Sort By :
This is one of the easiest recipes to prepare and have waiting when I get home from work. Family loves it. The only thing I did different was doubled the recipe. I have made it several times and never been disapointed, I have also passed it on at work. Most definately a keeper.
This smelled so good I could hardly stand it till it was time to eat! Will make this again and again!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >