Easy Skillet Supper Recipe
This comforting casserole goes over well at church fellowships and family gatherings. I often double the recipe. - LaRue Flaa, Wahpeton, North Dakota.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh corn or frozen corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1. Crumble beef into a large skillet. Top with potatoes, corn and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread soup over the top.
- 2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Easy Skillet Supper
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC