Easy Skillet Chili Mac
Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
4 ServingsTotal Time: 25 min. to 30 min.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked elbow macaroni
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground
- Beef cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and
- stirring occasionally. Remove drippings.
- Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer
- 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in
- Serve beef mixture over macaroni. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.