Easy Skillet Chili Mac Recipe
Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
TOTAL TIME: Total Time: 25 min. to 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked elbow macaroni
- 1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings.
- 2. Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
- 3. Serve beef mixture over macaroni. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC