- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked elbow macaroni
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings.
- Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve beef mixture over macaroni. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Skillet Chili Mac in The Beef Checkoff 2014
Reviews for Easy Skillet Chili Mac
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 14, 2014
My family loved this! It was quick, simple and super tasty.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >