- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked elbow macaroni
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings.
- Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve beef mixture over macaroni. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Skillet Chili Mac in The Beef Checkoff 2014
Reviews for Easy Skillet Chili Mac
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2014
it says salsa in the directions not in the ingredients list. do you add salsa?
Reviewed May. 14, 2014
My family loved this! It was quick, simple and super tasty.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >