- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked elbow macaroni
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings.
- Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve beef mixture over macaroni. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Skillet Chili Mac in The Beef Checkoff 2014
Reviews for Easy Skillet Chili Mac
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2014
"it says salsa in the directions not in the ingredients list. do you add salsa?"
Reviewed May. 14, 2014
"My family loved this! It was quick, simple and super tasty."