- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked elbow macaroni
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings.
- Stir in beans, salsa and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro.
- Serve beef mixture over macaroni. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Skillet Chili Mac
Sort By :
"In answer to pippy1122, I would think that you could add about 1/4 -1/2 cup salsa depending on how spicey you want it. I hope this helps."
"Anybody going to answer pippy1122 ? How about it ,salsa or not?"
"it says salsa in the directions not in the ingredients list. do you add salsa?"
"My family loved this! It was quick, simple and super tasty."